Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Queen of the Orcs: Kings Property by Morgan Howell

Queen of the Orcs is a beautiful tale. Dar a highland girl from the north is betrayed by her family. She is given to the king kregants army. Where she is surrounded by to-eager-to kill soldiers and  Orcs (monsters) she has only heard by mouth are horrible, killing, and cruel creatures, but that all changes when she meets Kovok-mah; an orc. Dar is constantly provoked and hated on, because she has spirit and audacity and all the men in the army wants her and the women hate her for that.However, Dar again is betrayed and learns to hate men and distrust them. She forms a bond with the legendary Orcs whom are known as brutal killers and their Goddess Muthi. While being pursued by an enemy who wants her dead, Dar learns that Men are her worst enemy and turns to the protection of a soft hearted Orc Kovok-mah. Little by Little you will see that Dar gains title and respect from the so called monsters and she becomes notorious. At yhe end she leads whats left of them to safety with the wisdom and foresight given to her by the Orcs Goddess Muthi.
These are Book 2 and Book 3






                                                   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I assume polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

OrcLord said...

These books are the best i`ve ever read, I did`nt read until I saw these and then I was hooked. I cried, and I laught and got mad while I finished reading this best "Buty and the Beast" story seens Walt Disneys version. My reading has improved, but this will still be the best story I will ever come by.

A book. To love one. To respect one. To favor one. This means that you are a lover of books indeed! Welcome!