Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Unknown Authors Support: I Dare You To...

                                                            



This year I haven't spent any money in buying any books. I've been keeping a very low budget and so I've strayed from the path of purchasing books to downloading free e-books from amazon! let me tell you what I had the fortune to find! there are so many up and coming authors and their writing were stupendous. Thus, from now on I want to support them. Even if I have to purchase 2 e-books for 99 cents each week. I would love it if you guys would try the same. As much are there unique popular authors there are unique and talented unknown authors.
What I'm trying to say is that everyone with a book blog should try to read a free e-book at least once a week and blog about the book and share it with others! what a great way to support the growing literary world, heh?
The free books range from historical, Young adults, modern romance, science fiction and the supernatural.

Now that I have voiced my self. I know I haven't been on for a decade and I want to revamp my blog, create my own header (unique.. just me), and introduce books that I've never introduced before. If you know how let me know!

No comments:

A book. To love one. To respect one. To favor one. This means that you are a lover of books indeed! Welcome!